I get so many questions about my eyelashes, and I'm finally dishing out my best-kept secrets on how I get my bold everyday lashes. It's not an extensive process... But it does involve a lot of blinking! Not trying to become a YouTube beauty queen, so if you're on here with negative energy please take it elsewhere. :)
Also, I think I may be one of the ONLY people who applies mascara with my mouth closed for the majority of the time. Maybe that's my real secret??
Revlon Eyelash Curler: http://shopstyle.it/l/q2BD
Maybelline Full n' Soft (Waterproof): http://shopstyle.it/l/q2DQ
Too Faced Better Than Sex: http://shopstyle.it/l/q2DY
Tweezerman Tweezers: http://shopstyle.it/l/q2BL
- Heat your eyelash curler before curling
- Don't apply mascara to the tips of your lashes right away
- Let the base coats dry before applying Too Faced Better Than Sex
- If you have thinner eyelashes, use mascara that has a thicker consistency
- If your lashes are clumping, separate them with the pointy end of tweezers (or a safety pin)
Like I mentioned above, I'm no makeup artist! Simply trying to share my tips. Click here to see the video:
While you're at it, don't forget to check out my everyday routine for bold brows.
If you have questions or comments, feel free to comment below OR shoot me a message from my contact page. I also love hearing from you guys on Instagram! If we aren't already friends on socials DM me and I'll follow you!