The only makeup question I get asked more than how I do my eyelashes is how my brows are so bold! (I once went on a date and the guy told me at the end that he thought I had the most fleeky brows ever... lol.) Anyway, this is my brow routine! I know that bold brows aren't for everyone, but if you use the powder from the product I mention without using the cream as well, it really takes them down a notch. Mine are SUPER bold at the end of this, but I wanted to make sure there was enough product to where you guys could see what I was doing! In real life I would probably brush through it a little more before leaving for the day.
Angled Eyebrow Brush: http://shopstyle.it/l/q2Gh
Spoolie Brush: http://shopstyle.it/l/q2Gr
Combination Brush (Best of Both Worlds):
- Use a combination of the cream and powder in Browzings
- Apply makeup to the bottom line of your eyebrow first
- Fill in the more sparse parts of your eyebrows by moving the brush up and out in a fanning motion
- Gently apply makeup to the top line of your eyebrow, then blend down
- To make them look more natural, comb through in little swipes with my spoolie brush!
I hope you guys like this video! I'm by no means a makeup artist, so excuse my exceptionally normal advice. Click here to view it on YouTube:
While you're at it, give my everyday mascara routine a watch!
Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments, or message me here or on Instagram if you have any questions.
This is not a sponsored post. The viewpoint above is the unbiased opinion of Maddy Hill, and the selected products were paid for.